Serena Lewis


Hi there! I was first introduced to art over fourteen years ago when I took some basic lessons in Folk Art techniques. While this was only available to me for a very short time, it did ignite a passion for painting that I have enjoyed ever since. I am basically self-taught and I love the challenge of trying to achieve a sense of realism in my art. I was approached to teach art classes over three years ago and I currently teach two mornings a week. It's very rewarding for me to see the look of pride on my student's faces when they complete a new painting. I work with acrylics and, in 2007, I plan to focus my art more on wildlife and domestic animals though I do paint other subjects also. My Blog is a place for me to share my continuing journey through art as well as my personal musings about various topics. I invite you to pop in for a visit anytime and share part of that journey with me. You are always welcome.

Serena's Blog

FIND ARTISTS BY CATEGORY


... please note that many artists work in more than one genre and/or medium, but are only listed under one category heading here.